We, TrustBlock Ltd. “TrustBlock” (“We“, “Our“, “Company”, “Us”) are happy that you (the “Purchaser(s)”, or “You”) chose to purchase our “TrustBlock” product (“Product“) on our website, trustblock.io (the “Website”). The Product is a physical wallet for storage of cryptocurrencies. The following terms and conditions apply to your purchase of the Product (“Terms“).
Purchase through the Website
- The Website enables You to purchase Our Product in an easy and convenient manner. In order to make a purchase through the Website, all subject to the terms of these Terms and the terms of the Product Liability Disclaimer which is incorporated herein by reference and constitutes an integral part of these Terms.
- Prices for the Product will be set out in the applicable page on the Website and do not include VAT.
- Payments may be processed via PayPal or Credit card payment services which include Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Diners (the “Online Payment Processors”) according to Your decision. You can also pay with Bitcoin, BitcoinCash,, Litecoin, Dash. We are not responsible in any way for the actions or performance (or lack thereof) of the Online Payment Processors.
- The purchase transaction will only be concluded after completing the order process, after We receive approval from the credit card companies that the charge has been approved in accordance with the work procedures in effect between them and Us, and only if we have the Product in stock. In the event a transaction is not approved by the credit card companies or that we don’t have the Product in stock – You will receive appropriate notification of cancellation of the order.
Delivery of the Product
- It is your duty and responsibility to ensure that all required details are provided, in a complete, accurate, and up-to-date manner. We are not responsible for provision of incorrect details and any mishaps that occur as a result. If the Product is returned to Us due to erroneous details in the Purchase Order, You may be charged for the shipping and handling fees.
- For the avoidance of doubt, it is hereby clarified, that the number of days for the delivery of the order will begin only on the date of the transaction’s approval by the Online Payment Processors, and confirmation that the Product is in stock.
- We are not responsible for delays by the courier company and in any event will not be responsible or liable for a delay in carrying out the supply of the shipment in circumstances that amount to force majeure and/or in other circumstances beyond its control, such as strikes and/or malfunctions, including but without limitation, computer and/or phone and/or email service malfunctions. There may also be delays in delivery due to a multitude of orders and shipments during special sales days on the Website. Such delays are not Our responsibility and/or liability, and you will have no claim against Us in this regard. The shipment will be supplied only following completion of the purchase process, i.e., after the order has been received by the Website’s system, according to the defined dates, and provided that the Online Payment Processors authorized the transaction, and that the verification message was sent to You accordingly.
- In addition, also the courier company regulations and terms, or those of any other body through which We perform the shipment, in its sole discretion, will apply to every shipment of a Product through the Website, and shall bind the Purchaser.
Cancellation of a Transaction and Product Return Policy
The provisions of this Clause are subject to the Consumer Protection Act 5741-1981 (the “Act” or the “Law”).
- The right to cancel a transaction is only available to the Purchaser who made the purchase (even if the Purchaser ordered the Product for another person and/or another person is the recipient of the shipment).
- Only a Purchaser who has executed a transaction to purchase a Product through the Website will be entitled to cancel the transaction, from the date the transaction is made, and up to fourteen (14 days from the date of receipt of the Product or from the date of receiving the transaction details document, whichever is later. A Purchaser who has the right to cancel a transaction according to the Act, will be able to do so by providing a notice of cancellation to Us in the following manner, and in accordance with the methods of communication set forth below (the “Cancellation Notice”): By contacting us here.
- The Cancellation Notice must include the Purchaser’s name ,ID number and payment method. In the event that the Purchaser receives the Product that is the subject of cancellation of the transaction, the Purchaser will return the Product and will be responsible for paying for the shipping costs for returning the product.
- Cancellation of a transaction will be possible provided that the Product is returned by the Purchaser to Us in accordance with the law, undamaged, unused, and unpacked subject to the applicable law.
- In the event of a cancellation of a transaction due to a defect in the Product, or a discrepancy between the Product and the details given to the Purchaser regarding the Product, or due to failure to supply the Product at the time prescribed therefore (the “Incompatibility”) – if You have received the Product that is the subject of the transaction –You shall make it available to Us at the point of delivery, and shall notify Us accordingly.
- In the event of cancellation due to Incompatibility as above mentioned We will refund, within fourteen (14) days from the date of receiving the Cancellation Notice, such portion of the transaction price paid by the Purchaser for the Product, or pertaining to which there was an Incompatibility, will cancel the charge on account of the transaction, will deliver a copy of the charge cancellation notice, and will not charge the Purchaser any cancellation fees.
- In the event of cancellation of a transaction executed for a discount/with any benefit, the amount refunded to You will be the amount actually paid after the discount/benefit.
- Your right to cancel a transaction does not derogate Our right to claim for damages in the event of cancellation of a transaction and/or return of Product, if We discover that its value has decreased, including as a result of deterioration or change in its condition at the time it was in Your possession.
Returns and Credits
The support services will be given to Purchasers according to the channels which will be updated from time to time on the Website which will include anonymous option via Telegram.
(a) These Terms constitute the entire terms and conditions between you and the Us relating to the subject matter herein and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous written or oral agreements or understandings between you and Us, (b) any claim relating to the Product or the use thereof will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel without reference to its conflict-of-laws principles and the United Nations Convention Relating to a Uniform Law on the International Sale of Goods may not be applied, (c) any dispute arising out of or related to the Product will be brought in, and you hereby consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in, the competent courts of the district of Tel-Aviv, Israel. You agree to waive all defenses of lack of personal jurisdiction and forum non-convenience and agree that process may be served in a manner authorized by applicable law or court rule. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company may seek injunctive relief in any court of competent jurisdiction, (d) these Terms do not, and shall not be construed to create any relationship, partnership, joint venture, employer-employee, agency, or franchisor-franchisee relationship between the parties hereto, (e) any heading, caption or section title contained herein is inserted only as a matter of convenience, and in no way defines or explains any section or provision hereof, (f) YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION THAT YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE PRODUCT MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED, (g) if any provision hereof is adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these Terms shall otherwise remain in full force and effect while most nearly adhering to the intent expressed herein, (h) you may not assign or transfer these Terms (including all rights and obligations hereunder) without our prior written consent and any attempt to do so in violation of the foregoing shall be void. We may assign or transfer these Terms without restriction or notification, (i) no amendment hereof will be binding unless in writing and signed by the Company, and (j) the parties agree that all correspondence relating to these Terms shall be written in the English language. The failure of either party to enforce any rights granted hereunder or to take action against the other party in the event of any breach hereunder shall not be deemed a waiver by that party as to subsequent enforcement of rights or subsequent actions in the event of future breaches.
For information, questions or notification of errors, please contact us here.